The HDA "Bespoke" process...
1. Introduction Meeting
* Complimentary Home Visit
* "Get to know You" as a client conversation
* Tour and establish the Project Scope and Budget Range
2. Project Discovery
* Design Retainer and Contract
* Design Survey and Project Programming
* Jobsite Measurements and Photo documentation
3. Design Phase
* Concept Design
* Product and Material Selections
* A final "Bespoke" design created just for you!
4. Contractor Introduction
* Meet the Remodeling Contractor
* Review the Bid Set drawings, Product and Material Schedules
* Final Budget review
5. Project Start
* Sign the Construction Contract
* Establish a Start Date
* Prepare for the Remodel to begin!